Are you a beauty lover looking to decrease the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, aging issues, and acne scars for smooth and natural-looking skin? The aim of achieving flawless skin cannot be done in a day or two, especially if you are looking to rejuvenate the clear signs of aging and decrease any type of skin scarring. In real-time, it implies that you must opt for accurate treatment to develop desired outcomes. RF micro-needling is one of the ideal solutions for your several aesthetic issues.
- Radio Frequency Micro-needling is an advanced and useful laser device that can treat several skin problems such as wrinkles, fine lines, solving sagging skin problems on the face, neck, and body, hyperhidrosis, acne scars, stretch marks, and many more. Radiofrequency (RF) Micro-needling is a cutting-edge, minimally-invasive micro-needling procedure that works by delivering RF energy deep into the skin layer. It also encourages the natural skin healing process to enhance the production of collagen and elastin for natural and refreshed-looking skin.
- This treatment works by the development of many small micro-channels in the skin. This next-generation technology of flow needles carries RF energy into deep skin layers deep to develop a heating effect. This will not only encourage the development of collagen but also stiffens the skin tissues. The development of Collagen offers natural, younger-looking, and refreshed skin, while the tissue tightening effect causes a decrease in fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars.
- The frequency of RF micro-needling is important depending on the treatment causes. The results will be consistent and natural if you stick to the schedules and care guidelines of the expert doctor. For the majority of patients, one session of RF micro-needling is performed every four to six weeks.
- The frequency of your treatment will be reliant on factors like patient age and exact aesthetic reasons. Some elder patients looking to decrease skin sagging and other aging issues may benefit with a gap of a month between treatments while slightly younger patients may do it with more gap in between. Hence, it is key to follow the instructions of the expert.
How Does RF Micro-needling Work?
RF micro-needling combines both radiofrequency and micro-needling treatments creatively. It is reliant on energy and is designed to utilize subtle amounts of heat to stimulate the natural healing ability of the human body, especially with a focus to develop more collagen. This RF Micro-needling is highly unique and has shown positive effects to treat a variety of skin concerns. RF micro-needling is a single handheld tool that blends the radiofrequency thermal energy with minimally invasive micro-needling penetration. The treatment begins by applying the handheld tool over the face to target all regions of treatment. The treatment will only be around 30 to 60 minutes for the face, and more time depending on the volume of the area being treated.
The RF micro-needling procedure:
Before the procedure:
It begins with you explaining to the doctor about your medical history and expectations from this treatment. The provider will ask questions about your medical history and expectations. They will analyze your skin, features and capture images to design the best treatment. After this, they will suggest to your certain guidelines to be followed for the procedure. They may ask to stop certain medications and also ask to take some depending on the specific health concerns.
During the procedure:
- An expert doctor will start the treatment by cleansing the skin to avoid any infections. They will apply a numbing cream before an hour to the procedure. If you are highly concerned about the discomfort or have sensitive skin, they may use a local anesthetic.
- The micro-needling device will create micro lesions in the skin along with the tip of the needle releasing radiofrequency waves to the wounds.
- The procedure will take only 10 to 20 minutes and the precise length is reliant on the issue and volume of the region.
- The experts will complete the procedure by applying a soothing solution to reduce any kind of discomfort.
After the procedure:
- The patient can head back home after the treatment to follow routine activities with detailed instructions. It generally comprises of the following guidelines:
- Application of ice packs to decrease any pain or swelling.
- Applying broad-spectrum sunscreen for several weeks after the treatment as the skin will be highly sensitive to the sun as it heals.
- Make use of a gentle cleanser, moisturizer, or antibiotic creams as per expert advice.
- Refrain from wearing makeup for 24 hours, after which you may be advised to wear makeup and other skincare products.
- About results:
- Results may be seen after 3 to 6 months but the exact time is reliant on the type of skin issue. In the majority of cases, you will require around 4 sessions depending on the type and severity of the skin problem. Initially, you have to find a reliable experienced doctor to perform the RF micro-needling procedure. It is key to follow the advice of a reliable skin specialist to get desirable results. They can accurately decide on the number of treatments depending on the response of the skin to initial treatments. There should be an optimal gap between sessions to let the skin heal properly. After the first set of treatments, the results will last around a year after which you will need touch-up sessions every year to maintain constant results.
RF micro-needling treatment is best suited for its anti-aging advantages, but it also repairs acne scars. It is achieved mainly by the development of new collagen that fades the older tissues resulting in smooth and natural-looking skin. But all these benefits are possible only if you perform this procedure at a reliable center. Dr. Hillary Taggart has all the advanced and finest RF micro-needling laser, the Morpheus8 by In Mode. It is a robust laser device that treats various skin concerns that are unable to be achieved effectively by other cosmetic procedures.