RF Micro needling is yet another revolutionary technology that aims to beautify and make skin get that youthful, pink finish. There is such wisdom upon the saying that women, or maybe men who want to stay youthful and beautiful, go through so many processes and even sacrifices to become beautiful. This is a well-recognized fact that they stay believers about, for there is nothing wrong with that.
Modern beauty problems should also require modern solutions. Now, ladies young and young at heart should need not worry about whatever life throws at them.
What is RF Micro needling?
Micro needling using radiofrequency (RF) is a not-so-invasive aesthetic treatment known as collagen induction treatment; it conglomerates the traditional micro needling strategy professionally with the element of radiofrequency current.
The RF microneedling carries energy within the skin through tiny needles to create small holes in the top of the epidermis, which triggers the body to generate fresh elastin and collagen, inducing compression and tightening of the skin. The RF energy is accouched so profoundly in the skin that it can deliver faster outcomes that are extra climactic.
Though, RF is essentially electrical energy. There is a need to utilize RF technologies to achieve this electrical energy into the epidermis, heating the targeted section. The process uses RF microneedling devices for skin tightening, creating a better-quality skin texture.
Aside from that, wrinkle reduction, pore minimization, scar reduction, acne scar reduction, is also an effect. Improved skin brightness, skin tone, skin beautification, and many other positive skin benefits are underlying yet necessary effects of microneedling. The reason is that radiofrequency (RF) energy is occasionally linked with radio waves since both appear at a related frequency.
Now, here’s what you need to know about RF Micro needling
- It offers less discomfort – Your skin will typically be red for the first two days after the procedure, although the redness is ordinarily moderate and much more limited than is usually observed with laser methods. It involves little to no discomfort after the process, and clients typically can return to normal activities within 24 hours. You can then use makeup 24 hours after the procedure to hide any redness.
- No Downtime – RF micro needling can give related effects to ablative laser procedures except with significantly lighter discomfort and downtime. Doctors need to apply a topical anesthetic before proceeding to secure the patient’s convenience during the process. The process should typically take an hour, depending on the area of the treatment.
- It can treat Hyperhidrosis – According to a study in 2019, the RF Micro needling procedure can lastingly treat hyperhidrosis or extreme sweating. Before that, a 2013 study had found out that the process treats by decreasing the amount and volume of perspiration or sweat glands.
- It fixes acne scars – In a study during 2014, out of 31 people, radiofrequency micro needling moderately enhanced acne marks in 58 percent of the respondents. It is surprising to know that a small study in 2017 found similar results.
- It can “resurrect” your skin – Micro needling with radiofrequency waves can also enhance the appearance of your skin. In a study conducted in 2018, the procedure decreased dark lines around the eyes. The results remained enduring than Botox shots. Additionally, in research conducted in 2018, radiofrequency micro needling improved skin texture and pore size. A case report in 2020 also shares that the treatment can reduce loose facial skin.
- Quick and Easy – The treatment takes 10 to 20 minutes, regularly. There’s no downtime, but your skin requires you to wear a sunblock with the necessary SPF as your skin heals. Exposing your skin to the sun after the procedure will only cause you not to improve and get more scarring because of sunburns.
- Do not do a one-time big-time result – Patients need at least four procedures to gain the outcomes they desire. We recommend that you repeat the session once a year to achieve the best result for your RF Micro needling.
- This is not acupuncture – Acupuncture is a skin therapy that includes putting tiny needles carefully in particular sections of the face to incite specific anatomic sites that promotes natural self-healing. Since Chinese civilization, they do this to treat back pain, neck pain, depression, headaches.
They may look the same, but they aren’t because micro needling treats skin conditions specifically, while acupuncture is a rather unsure treatment for it targets other anatomical body parts.
- There’s another way to get Micro needling with RF – Patients can also undergo radiofrequency micro needling through platelet-rich plasma. In this method, your aesthetician extracts blood from your arms and uses a device to segregate the platelets. After the micro needling session, your aesthetician implants the platelets into the area. Micro needling with RF enhanced by PRP may maximize the results of your treatment.
- It’s not just for the face – Micro needling is not solely for the face. Although the skin area often gets treatment, the aesthetician can do the procedure anywhere the skin on the body needs a collagen increase, especially those with stretch marks, like the legs, chest, or butt.
To whom shall we entrust our face and body?
One must give his trust to a well-rounded professional in the field that he works beside. This medical professional should also ensure all she does are more than just working on making you beautiful. Dr. Hillary aims at providing all clients with a relationship-based experience with each client that she works with so that every meeting, you are welcome in the clinic warmly like a friend or a family.
Her clinic is a place where you can be comfortable in your skin, opening yourself wholly without the fear of receiving scrutiny with your aesthetic needs. Dr. Hillary wants you to be the best version of yourself.
Get yourself acquainted with her now by booking an appointment with her by clicking here! Get your options inserted for your convenience. Hurry! Get the glow-up that you deserve.